Raw Adaptogen Fudge
Chocolate is a super food too!
1. Blend the dates in a food processor until they become a paste.
2. Add the nut butter and coconut oil, and pulse until combined.
3. Next add the Cacao Latte powder, salt, vanilla, and powders and pulse until combined.
4. Take the mixture, and using waxed paper or parchment, form it into a bar shape. Wrap well and freeze until firm.
5. Once set, slice into bite sized pieces. Feel free to add some garnish by way of goji berries, freeze dried fruits, hemp seeds, coconut, cacao, or locally sourced bee pollen.
6. Store in the fridge or freezer.